Mother’s Day Giveaway
Valued at over $1,400
- Bliss Health Winter Retreat – valued at $550 (see full description below)
- Initial consultation including initial health assessment with Peter Mullen – valued at $165
- Comprehensive testing package including microscopic blood analysis and dry blood analysis – valued at $206
- Results visit to review testing outcomes – valued at $165
- Indulgences 45 minute complexion boost facial – valued at $90
- Next Gen 60 minute massage – valued at $99
- Aromatherapy kit including ultrasonic diffuser and oil garden lemongrass essential oil – valued at $74
- BioPure collagen powder – valued at $64.25
- Moo Goo Travel Pack including milk shampoo, cream conditioner, milk wash and skin milk udder cream – valued at $25
Bliss Health Winter Retreat
Enjoy relaxation, rejuvenation, education and movement. The Bliss Health Winter Retreat is held in Carool, NSW and there are two retreat dates to choose from: 18 – 20 June 2021 or 27 – 29 August 2021. Retreat includes:
- 2 nights accommodation (bunk room with shared bathroom)
- Gift on arrival
- Morning & afternoon yoga practices
- Guided meditation
- Delicious healthy meals including self serve continental breakfast and communal lunch and dinners
- Saturday morning hike or exercise session with a personal trainer
- Saturday education session (ayurvedic, cooking, meditation and more)
- Full access to pool and grounds
For more visit www.blisshealthretreats.com, please note flights are not included.
Our Competition Here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- Promotor. The promotor of this competition is Mullen Natural Health Centre. 16 Murray St, Hamilton.
- Competition period. This competition commences at 8.00am (AEST) Monday 26 April 2021 and closes at 10.00am (AEST) Sunday 9 May 2021. Winners will be drawn on Sunday 9 May 2021.
- Eligibility. Entry is only open to Australians who are 13 years or older and are not current employees of the promoter or immediate family members of the promoter.
- How to enter the competition. To enter this competition, fill in the entry form on this page.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries (whether or not before or after receipt by the Promoter) or for any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) during the Competition Period.
- Prize is non exchangeable and not redeemable for cash
- Flights and travel expenses not included for the Bliss Health Winter Retreat
- Liability and Release. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death, illness, personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence), as a result of, or in any way connected with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any defects in the Prizes and takes no responsibility for the loss or theft of the Prizes or misuse of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, all entrants in this competition agree to release, fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all liability, cost, loss, damage, expense, claim or other right of action arising out of, or in connection with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prizes including (but not limited to) death, illness or personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Disqualification. The Promoter may at any time (and at its sole discretion) disqualify any entrant for: a) tampering with the Entry or acting in a manner that affects the fairness of the competition; or b) otherwise breaching these terms and conditions.