1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 small cauliflower – cut into pieces
2 large carrots – grated
1 large zucchini – grated
1/4 cup chives – finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 180c and prepare a 12 hole muffin tray with muffin cases
- Put water, quinoa and cauliflower in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Cover and reduce heat to low for 15 minutes.
- Drain any excess water from cauliflower mixture then mash with a potato mashed. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Pleace grated carrot, apple, zucchini, chives, salt and pepper into large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower mixture into the bowl and mix thoroughly using a fork.
- In a small bowl place eggs and oil and beat with a hand whisk. Add to the vegie mixture and stir until well combined.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture into the muffin cases and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes
This recipe has been kindly shared by Collette White from: