- 1/2 small white cabbage, shredded
- ½ small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small bunch (approximately 10) of radishes, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 large bunch of fresh coriander, leaves and stalks finely chopped
- 2 large jalapeño chillies (or other green chilli), finely sliced and deseeded if required, to taste
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Pinch of salt
- Place the shredded cabbage into a large bowl along with the radishes, carrots and most of the coriander.
- Mix everything together thoroughly, then spice up the flavour by adding almost all of the chopped chilli, the sliced red onion and a generous pour of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add most of the lime juice and a good pinch of salt, then toss everything together. Taste and adjust the flavour to your liking by adding more fragrant coriander; more heat from some chilli, or more acidity from extra lime juice.