- Extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- 1/2 handful of blanched almonds
- 2 tsp of ginger, grated
- 1 handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 handful of mild green chilli, deseeded and cut diagnoally
- 1/2 handful of onion, cut lengthwise
- 2 handfuls of red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 handfuls of snow peas
- 2 palm-sized portions of chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- Add extra virgin olive oil to a wok and cook almonds until golden. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ginger, saute for 1 minute then add all of the vegetables. Cook for 1-2 minutes and place to one side.
- Place chicken and remaining ginger in pan, with a little more oil and cook until almost done. Return vegetables and almonds to the pan and warm through.