The blended cashews in this pudding make it very special. We’ve tweaked Dr Libby’s recipe to reduce the amount of sugar by half, we have used vanilla powder rather than vanilla paste as the paste can have other added ingredients. 1 tablespoon of carob is also a lovely addition to this recipe
- 1 cup of raw cashew nuts
- 2 cups of filtered water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Blend the cashews, water, salt, vanilla, and maple syrup together in your Thermomix or blender until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and mix on stirring speed until evenly incorporated.
- Pour into 5 glasses and refrigerate overnight.