- 5 eggs
- 350g chicken or turkey mince
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic, to taste
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set oven temperature to 200oC (alternatively you can use an air fryer)
- Bring a pot to boil and drop in gently 5 eggs. Cook for 6 minutes (soft boiled) or 8 minutes (hard boiled) depending on preference
- Meanwhile, combine chicken mince, chopped parsley, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper
- Separate mince into 5 equal portions
- Place eggs in cool water to stop the cooking process and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Peel eggs
- Flatten out mince portions, place an egg in the centre of each portion, and gently smooth mince around each egg.
- If using an oven: Place egg balls on baking paper and cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- If using an air fryer: Place balls in basket and cook for 12 minutes at 180oC
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste, or a little tamari soy
*TIP: these can be refrigerated for 4 days, or frozen for a quick healthy meal