- 2 cups Chickpeas (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Ensure chickpeas are dry. Place chickpeas in a mixing
- bowl and add olive oil. Mix until chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the chickpeas over the sheet and
- bake for 50 minutes. At the halfway point (the 25 minute mark), remove the sheet and
- give it a shake to rotate the chickpeas.
- Remove from oven and place roasted chickpeas in a mixing bowl. Add maple syrup,
- cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss again until evenly coated.
- Transfer chickpeas back onto baking sheet and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Enjoy hot or cold! (Serving size ½ cup)