Are you feeling sluggish, heavy and tired?
Feel as though you’ve gained weight over the last couple of months??
Ready to kick some old habits that have been following you around????
Peter Mullen has designed the Healthy Habits Challenge to optimise your health and have you feeling energised again!
Not only will you be feeling your best by the end of this challenge, but you will be establishing lifelong positive habits! You will receive a diet and lifestyle guide designed to bring your body and mind back into balance.
For 14 days, you will be eating natural wholefoods to cleanse your body of toxins, reducing the workload of your vital organs and restoring your body’s ability to heal itself. By the end you will have more energy, improved digestion and you may even shed a few unwanted kilos too! You’ll be feeling so fantastic, chances are you won’t want to stop at day 14!
With over 90 recipes, detailed meal plans and targeted diet and lifestyle advice, the Healthy Habits Challenge includes daily emails to guide you along the way and a supportive Facebook group where you can chat with fellow Healthy Habit-ers and our experienced Naturopaths to stay motivated and on track.
Why do the Healthy Habits Challenge?
In today’s fast paced world, we so easily get caught on a roundabout of poor diet and lifestyle choices. We’re exhausted and continually reaching for the quick fixes to get us through. Unfortunately, this constant onslaught of unhealthy choices places an immense burden on our precious detoxification system.
We are continuously exposed to harmful chemicals and toxins found in the food we eat, the products we use and even the water we drink. Packaged and processed foods eaten for convenience are loaded with a host of cleverly hidden nasties, our personal care and cleaning products are chock full of synthetic chemicals that we absorb through our skin and inhale in the air we breathe. Thankfully, our bodies are clever, and we can break down and eliminate a decent amount of these toxins, however, with the ongoing burden, some of these harmful molecules remain lodged in cells and tissues causing toxic overload to our liver and lymphatic system. This continuous build up can cause a whole host of symptoms such as headaches, skin rashes and acne, sluggishness, digestive complaints, food intolerances, weight gain, fatigue and even high cholesterol!
As Naturopaths our aim is to help bring your body back into balance, to educate and guide you to make healthful decisions that impact you positively for the long-term. We’re here to empower you to take control of your own health and the Healthy Habits Challenge is the easiest way to start!
Is this program for you?
If you answer YES to any one of the below questions, then it’s your time to shine with the Healthy Habits Challenge!
- Do you crave sugar, caffeine or alcohol?
- Do feel tired or fatigued all the time?
- Are you struggling to lose weight?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate and focus?
- Are you bloated or suffering from IBS-like symptoms?
- Do feel anxious or depressed?
- Do you feel like your diet and lifestyle is out of control?
How to take part?
- Click here to purchase the program – At $28 it’s an absolute bargain, equivalent to six small coffees, and the benefits are lifelong!
- Download the e-book – chock full of recipes including the 14-day suggested meal plan and three-day juicing guide. Our meal plan is low inflammatory (YES!) and low glycaemic (WOOHOO!) and designed to give your body a kickstart and the best opportunity to heal and repair itself.
- Join the Health Habits Challenge Facebook group – you can reach out to our Naturopaths to ask questions whilst also gaining support from other participants. Remember we’re all in this together!
- Purchase the Healthy Habits Products – for the best results we recommend two essential products. Find them here!
If you’re not a patient of Mullen Health we still want you to join us!
Simply call our Herb Bar Naturopaths on 02 4961 4075 for a FREE phone consultation. Our experienced Naturopaths can run you through the program and ensure it is safe for you to participate in.