OUR COVID-19 POLICY
As we are a healthcare setting and have vulnerable patients, including the elderly and pregnant, we ask that you change your appointment to a phone or video consult if you are experiencing any of the below:
- Are experiencing symptoms of a flu or cold
- Have had a COVID test and are still awaiting results
- Are COVID-19 positive
- Have been in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person.
If any of the above apply to you, please call the clinic on 02 4961 4075 and our friendly Care Assistant team will change your appointment to video or phone.
When coming into the clinic for your appointment please understand:
- As stipulated by the Government you are no longer required to wear a mask in the clinic, however you are welcome to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable.
- QR check in is no longer required
- We ask you sanitise or wash your hands upon entry into the Centre
Our Herb Bar consults are currently via phone or video. Simply call the clinic on 02 4961 4075 to speak with a qualified Naturopath for your FREE mini consultation. You are then welcome to collect any supplements from the clinic or we can post these items to you.