OUR COVID-19 POLICY
We are adhering to and maintaining the highest safety measures during this time. We are open as normal, and you are welcome to visit us in clinic.
If you are visiting us in clinic, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Sanitise hands upon entry to the clinic
- Wear a mask – we encourage you to bring your own, however masks are available on request from our Care Assistants if you forget to bring one
We also offer video and phone consults and if you prefer we can swap your appointment to one of these options.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we also ask for your cooperation if any of the following apply to you:
- You have symptoms of a cold or flu
- You have been to, OR have had contact with anyone from declared COVID-19 hotspots
- You have returned from overseas recently
If any of the above apply to you, please call the clinic on 02 4961 4075 and our friendly Care Assistant team will change your appointment to video or phone.
For supplement purchases outside of an appointment we recommend you call ahead or jump over to our online shop. We can process your order and have it ready to collect when you arrive, alternatively you can have your order posted direct to you.
To comply with current COVID-19 social distancing requirements, all Herb Bar consults are currently via phone or video. Simply call the clinic on 02 4961 4075 to speak with a qualified Naturopath for your complimentary 20 minute consult. You are then welcome to collect any supplements from the clinic or we can post these items to you.