Food Intolerance Testing
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST?
Do you know what a food intolerance test is?
Are you aware of any food intolerances you may have?
A food intolerance is your body’s abnormal reaction to certain foods. The most common symptoms include severe headaches, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, tiredness and fatigue, skin conditions and respiratory problems. For many it is difficult to determine if they have an intolerance because they been suffering and adapting to their symptoms for so long.
Using a small sample of blood taken from a finger prick, we can determine whether you have IgG antibodies to specific foods in your system. We can test for 46 different foods, including:
- Cereals – corn, durum wheat, gluten, oats, rye, wheat
- Nuts and beans – almond, brazil nut, cashew, cocoa bean, peanut, soya bean, walnut, legumes (pea, lentil, haricot)
- Meats – beef, chicken, lamb and pork
- Fish – freshwater fish (salmon, trout), shellfish (shrimp, prawn, crab, lobster, mussel), tuna, white fish (haddock, cod, plaice)
- Vegetables – broccoli, cabbage, carrot, celery, cucumber, leek, capscicum (red, yellow, green), potato, garlic, ginger and mushroom
- Fruits – apple, blackcurrant, grapefruit, olive, orange, lemon, strawberry, tomato and melon (cantaloupe, watermelon)
- Other – egg, cow’s milk, tea and yeast
DO YOU HAVE AN INTOLERANCE?
Are you reacting to the foods you eat?
Do you feel bloated or a bit sick after a meal?
You might have a food intolerance that is making you unwell.
Undiagnosed food intolerances can be a source of various health concerns that can severely impact the quality of your life.
Take action today to improve your health by booking our IgG Food Intolerance Package with your Naturopath at Mullen Health, including our high quality food intolerance test and results visit with diet advice.