- 2/3 cup sesame seeds – toasted (90g)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (80g)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (55g)
- 8 medjool dates (100g)
- 1 tblspn cacao
- Place a 30cm piece of foil down on the bench and on top of that a piece of baking paper.
- Place the sesame seeds and chia seeds into a food processor and blitz well. (TMX = 5 seconds speed 9)
- Add the remaining ingredients and blitz again until well combined. (TMX = 10 seconds speed 8)
- Place mixture onto the baking paper and using your hands form into the shape of a log.
- Roll up the foil/baking paper nice and tight and fold over or twist the end (should end up looking a bit like a Christmas bon bon!)
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1cm pieces and enjoy!
- Delicious to eat as is or would be amazing as an addition to a cheese and biscuits platter!
This recipe has been kindly shared by Collette White from: